POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Meat stuck in your teeth? ~80kb : Re: Meat stuck in your teeth? ~80kb Server Time
3 Oct 2024 09:27:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Meat stuck in your teeth? ~80kb
From: Sander
Date: 28 Feb 2000 16:45:03
Message: <38baec5f$1@news.povray.org>
No - it _must_ be you since 4% of the males are colour blind, and more than
90% of those are of the red-green type: mixing up red and green (or seeing
no difference between R&G). As you are the only one, in the group of 25
people who have seen this picture, who has complained that the reddish
sticks are greenish, ....

I hope its  your monitor :) Does it show good red-green 3D anaglyphs? Did
nobody tell you that your Mars pictures ---

--
Regards,
Sander

Bob Hughes <omn### [at] hotmailcom?subject=PoV-News:> schreef in
berichtnieuws 38ba7d7e@news.povray.org...

<snip> Oh wait.  Maybe you have the color blindness instead?  No one else
has disproved